Broco Prime Cut : Ultrathermic cutting, piercing and chamfering
PRIME CUT is an Ultrathermic cutting system operating at 10 000°F (5538°C).
The extension allows you to reach places that are difficult to access…
This extremely high temperature avoids the often time-consuming preheating of the surface.
This advantageous system leaves no carbon residue, so there is no need to grind chamfered or cut edges.
Due to the unique combustion effect of the ultrathermic rods, the Prime Cut system allows piercing, cutting and chamfering of almost any ferrous or non-ferrous material including cast iron, stainless steel, mild or alloy steel, concrete, granite, nickel, titanium and aluminum. Downtime of expensive heavy equipment is greatly reduced. Ultrathermic electrodes burn in any environment, even underwater or in mud. This unique performance feature gives operators a substantial advantage in adverse working conditions.
The PRIME CUT system is the safest way to cut and pierce because it only consists of an oxygen cylinder with regulators, a 12 volt battery, a torch and ultrathermic rods.
- Powerful performance
- Easy to operate and safe system
- No preheating required
- Simply initiated with a 6, 12 or 24 volt battery
- Rods can be bent for out-of-position repairs Built-in flashback arrestor in the torch for maximum protection
- 4 diameters (3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2")
- 4 lengths (18", 36", 48" and 60") of ultrathermic rods available
- No acetylene or other gas required except oxygen
The PRIME CUT system also produces less noise, smoke and harmful gases than other low pressure cutting systems.
When time is of the essence, PRIME CUT is the professional's choice for cutting, piercing and chamfering.
- Ideal for piercing pins to loosen them
- Heavy equipment
- Building maintenance
- Welding shops
- Asphalt plants
- Emergency services
- Road system
- Scrap yards, junkyards
- Marine construction
- Chamfering of welds and cracks